When you visit GLOW next, Things will be different. We have adapted our operation to Government guidelines for a safe night out. Please take a moment to watch our GLOW guidelines video, and read some of our safety information.
1) All tickets to enter GLOW must be pre purchased on our website/Fatsoma. This will speed up the process of entry, and help us manage our queue lines safely.
2) Social distance must be maintained at all times, only interact with people in your family group or bubble. This is to help stop the transmission of COVID 19.
3) Hand sanitiser will be widely available across the venue. Please make sure you clean your hands frequently. Especially when entering and exiting the venue.
4) There will be a number of one way systems inside the venue, including at our bars, toilets and outside smoking area, Please follow the one way systems at all times.
5) We have stepped up our cleaning process inside the venue, with a dedicated cleaning team to keep the venue clean and safe.
6) We will be operating at a reduced capacity, so all 3 rooms will be open every night we operate. Giving guests space to socially distance inside the venue.
7) Additional seating (away from booth seating) has been made available across the venue for seating and relaxing.
8) Guidance on cleaning and social distancing will be displayed outside, at our queue lines, inside the venue on our tv system and around the venue with posters and signage, please take note on entry. It’s for everyones safety.
9) We ask that all visitors please pay attention to our social distancing and safety guidance when they visit us.
We will update our guidance in line with government announcements, so please keep checking back.
T&C’s For Entry To The Venue
Management / Security have the right to refuse entry
If you have purchased a pre paid ticket & arrive late then entry is not guaranteed however if we can still accommodate you then we will
If you leave your table unattended for more than 15 minutes we will assume you have left the venue and will sell your table if we have other customers waiting. This means you will have to leave the venue if we have no other tables available. We recommend you always have one person sat at your table at all times to watch your drinks & personal belongings. We are not responsible for any stolen property or missing drinks.
No sports wear
No Caps / Hats
Please dress to impress 🙂
Thank You, The GLOW Team