When you visit GLOW next, Things will be different. We have adapted our operation to Government guidelines for a safe night out. Please take a moment to watch our GLOW guidelines video, and read some of our safety information.
Lancaster has now moved into Tier 3 / Very High Risk so we will be operating under the tier 3 restrictions
* You must be from the same household / support bubble if you wish to dine with us
* Now operating as a restaurant & bar
* Alcohol will only be served as part of a substantial meal package
* Table service only
* You must wear a face covering when you are not seated at your table
* NHS track & trace system in place
* Last orders will be called by 9.30pm, all customers will be asked to leave the venue by 10pm
* Preferred bookings taken online however walk ins will be accepted if we have availability inside the venue
* Maximum of 6 people per table
1) All tickets to enter GLOW must be pre purchased on our website/Fatsoma. This will speed up the process of entry, and help us manage our queue lines safely.
2) Social distance must be maintained at all times, only interact with people in your family group or bubble. This is to help stop the transmission of COVID 19.
3) Hand sanitiser will be widely available across the venue. Please make sure you clean your hands frequently. Especially when entering and exiting the venue.
4) There will be a number of one way systems inside the venue, including at our bars, toilets and outside smoking area, Please follow the one way systems at all times.
5) We have stepped up our cleaning process inside the venue, with a dedicated cleaning team to keep the venue clean and safe.
6) We will be operating at a reduced capacity, so all 3 rooms will be open every night we operate. Giving guests space to socially distance inside the venue.
7) Additional seating (away from booth seating) has been made available across the venue for seating and relaxing.
8) Guidance on cleaning and social distancing will be displayed outside, at our queue lines, inside the venue on our tv system and around the venue with posters and signage, please take note on entry. It’s for everyones safety.
9) We ask that all visitors please pay attention to our social distancing and safety guidance when they visit us.
10) FOOD MENU & INFO
All of our food is prepared & delivered by Dominos Lancaster 20 Church St, Lancaster LA11NP
When ordering food inside our venue please make sure you make us aware of any allergies you or your party may have. Please consider the Dominos allergens information before placing your order. All allergen & nutrition information is available inside the allergen booklet on your table or via the dominos website. Whilst we and Dominos take precautions, we cannot guarantee that any product is free from allergens due to the risk of cross-contamination. All Dominos pizzas are accredited by Coeliac UK an contain less than 20ppm gluten.
We will update our guidance in line with government announcements, so please keep checking back.
T&C’s For Entry To The Venue
Management / Security have the right to refuse entry
If you have purchased a pre paid ticket & arrive late then entry is not guaranteed however if we can still accommodate you then we will
If you leave your table unattended for more than 15 minutes we will assume you have left the venue and will sell your table if we have other customers waiting. This means you will have to leave the venue if we have no other tables available. We recommend you always have one person sat at your table at all times to watch your drinks & personal belongings. We are not responsible for any stolen property or missing drinks.